Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!


Though once the public is aware humane laws can be put in place and enforced, but that can only happen in the US, Mexico is where this all originated. That is where most of our unwanted horses end up. Slaughter bound horses are used in bloody bull fights and in these horrible rodeos and parades. They are the toilet paper that makes these cesspool crap spectacles possible. No live horse from this country should ever be shipped to Mexico! We must stop the unwanted horse problem in this country. The law must be; if you make them, they are yours. Where ever they may spend the useful part of their life, at the end, they “come home to papa”. End of life care goes to the breeder- slaughter, not an option- Micro-chips!! - “You can run but you can't hide.”
Do I sound fanatical? I have been in this business for a long time. I have practical wisdom, practical knowledge. I am not a vegetarian, death is the end of life. Death isn't the problem. It's the fear, the horror and the pain that leads to death that I have a problem with. It's the betrayal of a loyal family member who can not understand why they are in such a horrible place. Do you get it? Are you with me in this? These are goals. Don't waste time on useless pursuits. Closes the slaughter houses in this country did not solve the problem. If anything it made is far worse.
I don't want horses to be slaughtered. I love them. I have devoted life they are my everything, but until there are no more unwanted horses, death, even for human consumption is better than being tortured in Mexico, I am their voice, that is my job -
Let your goals, your missions be to make it stop. No more cruel spectacles, no more overbreeding, make responsibility the law. No more unwanted horses = no more slaughter horses, no more horses shipped to Mexico – PERIOD!
Use the law to our advantage. The bill in committee about Tennessee Walkers used the “horse protection act” to write this bill backed by the AAEP and the AVMA. These are not do-gooder animal rights groups these are veterinarians. Lets get them on board with this. Lets write us up a bill. Lets let the world know these abusers can't do this anymore. Let's do now. Lets make sure it passes. We can win this!

“In that day there will prove to be upon the bells of the horse 'holiness belongs to Jehovah”. Zech 14:20
This is my very favorite scripture. There will be justice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment