Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So Much CRAP!!


I have recently become aware of a couple more causes worth fighting for. Just when I thought I had seen it all-
Ever hear of the wonderful art of “horse tripping”? I knew what it was. We even had a pony, Willie, who I believe to have been a victim. But thanks to the internet and those little magic phones all the kids carry around, I got to actually see it. It was so barbarically horrible, one of the worst things I have ever seen. Thank you Ali.
The other was the magical training of Spanish dancing horses. Thank you Jess. This too I could only watch for a few seconds. The Spanish style rodeos and parades where the events take place (even in Florida and other US states!) must be shut down forever. These hideous spectacles must end. The deplorable cruelty is – is – I have no words.
There are those who would protest my thoughts. Those who would say “but this is our culture, our traditions!” and I would retort “Cannibalism was once a cultural traditional among some people too but that is now against the law!” In this modern world why is this crap still going on?? Why do cheering crowds enjoy watching helpless animals tortured and murdered?
I don't encourage any one to watch these videos but if you need more convincing look on the HSUS website where you too may be enlightened to the art of “horse tripping”. Then do something about it - be prepared for nightmares.
I pray for justice for the horses, sooner rather than later. The creator of the universe and owner of all horses will have had enough - “Let your Kingdom come”. Amen
~Nina

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I just stumbled on to your site, scrolled down, and saw this post about the horse tripping! I googled it, and found video, and much more...but could not bring myself to watch! Was absolutely dumbfounded by it's very existence! I will be on this fight for sure! You keep up the wonderful work you do! Sincerely, Patty Kramps, owner/operator of Patty's Pony Place here in Alberta Canada. I have rescued a few ponies here, but nothing I have seen comes close to the horror of this "art" of H.T.!

Post a Comment